DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?
• Do you have repressed emotions of anger and/or sadness from childhood
• Are you looking for love, deep connection, and a great sex life
• Are you successful in all other areas of your life except for love, sexuality and relationships
• Are you frustrated about your sex life and not feeling fulfilled in it
• Do you watch too much porn
• Have you been engaged in self growth and other modalities and find all those old triggers are still there
QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF
Do you suffer from insecurity around women?
Do you freeze up around the women you're most attracted to and find yourself feeling shy and uncomfortable around the women you're most interested in?
Do you keep attracting women who are unavailable, or who seem a bit "crazy", who you know --- deep down --- aren't really right for you?
Do women confuse the hell out of you?
Are you clueless as to what women really want and struggle with how to navigate their moods and understand their desires?
Do you keep ending up in the "friend zone" with the women you like ---
and can't figure out how to shift things so you can become MORE than just a friend?
Are you a single dad? Newly divorced?
Have you been out of the dating game for so long that you feel a bit nervous as to how to dive back in and navigate the current dating world?
Do you struggle navigating the ups and downs in your relationship?
Are you confused by your partner and her needs? Do you find it hard to communicate with your partner in a way that opens her up rather than shuts her down?